Great News! TRUU has rented room 32 at Third Street!
We will now have a long-term space for our minister’s office, for children’s Religious Exploration, for adult groups, etc.
LONG TERM NEEDS – Can you help?: FURNISHINGS AND A DAYTIME SUB-TENANT
1) At least for now, we will not be using the space during the day. Do you know any group that might be interested in sub-leasing our space for daytime use? We don’t want a series of subtenants – just one or two groups that meets regularly. Children or adults. Please keep this in mind!
2) We have space and little to put in it! Lots of us have spare odds and ends of furniture around the house. Here are some things we could really use if you’ve got them gathering dust (of course we can provide you tax letters for donations).
· Sturdy but light weight carts or wagons. We will now have to transport our gear for the Sunday services from down the hall. Ideally, we can keep all the kitchen gear and mugs on a restaurant-type two-shelf cart and wheel it into the break room, and all the hymnals, literature, chalice gear, etc. on one or two more. Do you have anything we can use long range? Or maybe some wagons that we can use for a couple months until we find the right thing and then we can return them by the time spring weather rolls around.
· Bean-bag chairs, for a special area for the older kids
· Kid-size chairs and tables
· Adult-size chairs and tables!
· Sleeping mats for toddlers
· A comfy upholstered chair, or two, so Moms with crying babies who need to leave the service have a nice place to settle
· Folding screens
· Floor lamp
· Small table that will fit between the two red chairs in Amy’s office (to put coffee, etc., while talking)
· Multi-section mailbox, ideally wall-mountable, for distribution of mail to committee chairs